The school canteens are run by Janet Fennessy at the Derrimut Heath Campus and Cheryl Harris at the Tarneit Campus. The canteens are open week days and provides both lunch orders and counter sales for our students.
If your child is to buy his/her lunch, you may order any of the items on the menu, that will be
provided, by writing on a brown paper bag:
- Your child's name
- Teacher's name
- Year level/room number
- The items required
- Brown paper bags are available from the canteen at a cost of 10c
- Lunch orders are to be placed into the classroom lunch order baskets located in each classroom
- Lunch order baskets are sent to the office no later than 9.20am. each day
- Lunch orders are delivered to each classroom at the beginning of the lunch eating time
The canteens are open for counter sales during the following times:
Morning Recess 11:00am – 11:25am*
Lunch 12:50pm – 1:40pm*
Tarneit times have changed to Juniors
Morning break 10.45am - 11:00am
Afternoon break from 12.35pm - 1.30pm.
Yr 7 - 9
Morning break 11:30-12:15
Afternoon break 1:30-1:45pm.
There is a focus on healthy eating and children are encouraged to make healthy food choices.
* times vary between campuses